- Advising clients on regulatory, compliance and legal matters, which include various legal issues and concerns, corporate and commercial laws, foreign direct investment, joint venture, M&A, and any other commercial issues
- Preparing, reviewing and drafting various types of legal documents in deals and transactions including drafting and reviewing commercial contracts, share or asset purchase agreements, joint venture agreements, service contracts, etc.
- Drafting and preparing legal advice and/or legal opinion on various legal matters
- Conducting legal due diligence and drafting due diligence reports resulting from the investigations conducted
Boonbadin Ngamjit handled a wide range of both domestic and international clients. He has extensive experience on corporate and commercial matters including advising on foreign direct investment, corporate restructuring, commercial contracts, providing regulatory advise, cross-border transactions, real estate transactions as well as corporate compliance. He also regularly assists clients with mergers and acquisitions and other general corporate matters.
- Corporate & Commercial
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Foreign Investment
- LB, Chulalongkorn University
- Lawyers licence, Lawyers Council of Thailand under the Royal Patronage